Most believers have unsaved loved ones, and
after a while you begin to wonder if they will ever get saved. First ask
1. Am I out of line with Gods' Word in anyway?
2. Am I the hindrance in their life?
God never promises a time table for salvation. You can be doing EVERYTHING right and it still could be decades before your loved ones get saved. A person gets saved because their heart is ready to receive Christ. Until that happens, they will not be saved! PRAYER and a good personal witness are the best things a believer can do, so use them freely and with wisdom. Set a good example as in Eph 4: all, and James 3: all, avoid Physical battles. Physical war does nothing but make physical casualties. Go into your quiet place and conduct all out, no holds bared, spiritual war, pray! Believe what God says!
1. Acts 16:31,
31. And they answered, Believe in and on the Lord Jesus Christ-that is, give yourself up to Him, take yourself out of your own keeping and entrust yourself into His keeping, and you will be saved; (and this applies both to) you and your household as well.
2. Mark 11: 23-24,
23. Truly, I tell you, whoever says to this mountain(or problem), Be lifted up and thrown into the sea! and does not doubt at all in his heart, but believes that what he says will take place, it will be done for him.
24. For this reason I am telling you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe -trust and be confident- that it is granted to you, and you will (get it).
3. Hebrews 11:1-6,
1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, and the conviction of their reality- faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses.
6. But without faith it is impossible to please and be satisfactory to Him(God). For whoever would come near to God must believe that God exists and that He is a Rewarder of those who earnestly and diligently seek Him.
Get some help. Put your loved ones on a prayer list.
4. Matthew 18:18-20,
19. Again I tell you, if two of you on earth agree about-anything and everything (in prayer) - whatever they shall ask, it will come to pass and be done for them by My Father in heaven. (on His schedule, and as soon as they are ready to receive it)
Learn to use the gifts of the Spirit, let the Holy Spirit pray through you by praying in tongues.
5. Romans 8:14-33,
27. And He Who searches the hearts of men knows what is in the mind of the (Holy) Spirit - what His intent is - because the Spirit intercedes and pleades (before God) in behalf of the saints according to and in harmony with God's will.
AND REMEMBER: God wants them saved as much as you do!
6. Romans 8:32,
32. He who did not withhold or spare (even) His own Son but gave Him up for us all, will He not also with Him freely and graciously give us all (other) things? (including our loved ones)
7. John 3:15-17,
16. For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He (even) gave up His only-begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish - come to destruction, be lost - but have eternal (everlasting) life.
And the Devil wants you destroyed, but have faith, God did not forget you, or your prayers.
8. 1 Peter 5:1-11,
7. Casting the whole of your care - all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all - on Him (Jesus); for He cares for you affectionately, and cares about you watchfully.
8. Be well-balanced - temperate, sober-minded; be vigilant and cautious at all times, for that enemy of yours, the devil, roams around like a lion roaring, seeking someone to seize upon and devour.
9. Withstand him; be firm in faith (against his onset), - rooted, established, strong, immovable and determined - knowing that the same sufferings are appointed to your brotherhood (the whole body of Christians) throughout the world.
10. And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace - Who imparts all blessing and favor - Who has called you to His eternal glory in Christ Jesus, will Himself complete and make you what you ought to be, establish and ground you securely, and strengthen you.
11. To Him be the dominion - power, authority, rule - forever and ever. Amen - so be it.
Memory verse: Acts 16:31
Notes from the author: This lesson was written and distributed by:
Apple Sauce Kids.
or we can be E-mailed at email@example.com